Location: Alki pit stop (EPICURE)
How about some blackjack?
- Double is offered any time a player's first two cards add to 10 or 11. Doubles are allowed after splits.
- A player may split any pair against any dealer's up card.
- Any time a player's hand reaches a value of 21, the dealer will notify the player.
- After each hand, the dealer reveals whether it was a win, loss, or push, then pays winning bets.
- Player wins a push.
- Blackjack pays 2 to 1.
- The dealer stays on any hand of 17 or better, and never splits or doubles.
- The table limit is a $5 bet.
- There is no offer of insurance or surrender.